Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: breakfast ride - June 13, 2015

breakfast ride - June 13, 2015 6 years 3 months ago #759

• jeff
  • Fresh Boarder
Seems like a lot of clutter in the breakfast ride forums! I would like to begin attending again, but it is hard to tell if anyone else is going - if there are no messages about the ride does than mean no one is interested? Or are there a fair number of regulars not noted in the forum? Are the rides dwindling down in attendance and interest? Again, hard to tell. They are on the calendar but I'm not sure how many people show up. I'd also like to see a contact phone number for the ride - a point person who is definitely going so that a contact can be made if the breakfast is over and the ride has begun.
I would like to go tomorrow - mostly to put some miles on my new r1200rs - but it would be also good to rejoin the club and see what's new!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

breakfast ride - June 13, 2015 6 years 3 months ago #760

• John Hetz
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10
Jeff,
Sorry to see nobody replied to you. The weather didn't look too good this weekend. I can only speak of the north breakfast. It is usually very well attended, and there is usually several rides afterwards. I have been wanting to get to some of the other breakfasts myself but my schedule has been too busy. If you post something a few days ahead of time that will give people a chance see it and respond. I didn't see you post until sometime Saturday and the west breakfast was already over. As for a contact number, if you go to the members only part of the website there is contact numbers for almost everybody in the club. If you are going to the meeting next week 6/20/15 at 12:00 PM, there is some interest in going to the beaver Air museum after the meeting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds