Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: West Breakfast Ride July 11th 2015

West Breakfast Ride July 11th 2015 6 years 2 months ago #793

• Kent McFadden
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Lou Ann & I attended the breakfast at 9 AM this morning. We were pleasantly greeted outside by John and Mary and then we were introduced to David and Sharleen. The six (6) of us had a very enjoyable breakfast and then we decided to go for a ride in the country‼️ We want to thank everyone for making us feel so welcome and enjoyed our very FIRST visit to the group. We look forward to meeting you again and also more BMW enthusiast‼️ ENJOY & BE SAFE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

West Breakfast Ride July 11th 2015 6 years 2 months ago #794

• Kent McFadden
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Lou Ann & I attended the breakfast at 9 AM this morning. We were pleasantly greeted outside by John and Mary and then we were introduced to David and Sharleen. The six (6) of us had a very enjoyable breakfast and then we decided to go for a ride in the country‼️ We want to thank everyone for making us feel so welcome and enjoyed our very FIRST visit to the group. We look forward to meeting you again and also more BMW enthusiast‼️ ENJOY & BE SAFE

West Breakfast Ride July 11th 2015 6 years 2 months ago #795

• John Hetz
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10
We had a wonderful breakfast and ride with some new members that we met at the west breakfast. In the picture from left to right we have Dave and Sharleen Risinger, Lou Ann and Kent McFadden, and me (John) and Mary Hetzel of course. Dave and Sharleen we met at a Cycle Gear’s Bike night a little time ago. They live in Robinson Township and both ride F800GS’s. Lou Ann and Kent picked up one of our rally advertisements from European Motorcycles and started communicating on our forum. They live in Franklin PA and ride a 1200GS.
We had breakfast with about 15 members of a Scooter club that had several old Four Winds BMW members including “Scooter Rooter Dan”. He said many of you know him from the past. It’s too bad we didn’t have a better showing from our Four Winds BMW club. After breakfast, Dave led our ride to Raccoon Creek State park, Brady’s Run County Park and just north of East Liverpool Ohio. Then we rode to Minds and Meadows in Wampum PA to check on Dave and Sharleen’s son Greg, who was dirt bike riding with his friends. We had to give him a hard time for not wearing his newly purchased neck brace. Opps, I guess he didn’t expect us to be checking up on him. We had a great ride and all are expected to be at the Vintage Grand Prix next weekend. Is there still going to be a North group meeting at European Motorcycles to ride down together? Maybe Ron can post something about this.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds