Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bobs BMW

Bobs BMW 2 years 2 months ago #2472

• Ron
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Zoom with Bob's BMW Sunday, March 29 at 4pm EST. You and all of your friends (feel free to share meeting ID 625-762-7466) are cordially invited to a Virtual Garage Happy Hour hosted by Bob Henig at his home garage this Sunday at 4pm! Grab a beer, glass of your favorite liquor, cup of coffee, etc. head to your garage or just grab a seat on your couch and meet up online with fellow riders and enthusiasts from all over for a video teleconference tour of Bob’s Home Garage. Bob will pick one or two bikes from his collection to talk about and then we will open the happy hour up to hear from other riders and to learn how you have been incorporating motorcycling into your daily lives of the new social distancing norm. There is no cost to use ZOOM. You don't even have to create an account to participate in a ZOOM meeting! 1. Just download the ZOOM app to your phone or computer
2. Click Join Meeting
3. Enter Meeting ID# 625-762-7466 or copy and paste this link in your browser* >>
us04web.zoom.us/j/625762 7466

Those who have computer skills can do this. I lack camera and microphone. Although I could use my Surface laptop/tablet. So maybe I can give it a shot?

Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Ron.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bobs BMW 2 years 2 months ago #2473

• Ron
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Did connect to Zoom with Bob Henning in his garage. Ninety six others joined. A first for Bob and me also. Besides bikes there are cars and trucks. Conversation was about various bikes and acquiring them over the years. Zoom was easy to use.

Bobs BMW 2 years 2 months ago #2483

• Diane Pears
  • Administrator
  • Rebel 250 to F650 to K75
  • Thank you received: 26
Hey Ron,
Cool old Avatar pict!

Thanks for update on the Zoom hang out with Bob's BMW. Neat social distancing get together idea & technology.

"If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride could do!"
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds