Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RA Rally!!!

RA Rally!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #2868

• Dennis Mickanin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
We are excited for the RA Rally! I have a 10x20 Canopy, 2 tables and 8 chairs ordered! We hope our 4 Winds Group Camping area will be nice, and hopefully FLAT! Ed, Myself, Gene, Bob, Ron, Tim and Diane and New member David, along with my Friend Dennis from Mich. say they are GOING! If you are joining us, ... Chime in! Let us know to look for you!
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Dennis Mickanin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RA Rally!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #2871

• Ron
  • Expert Boarder
Dennis I have a rally map. Any idea what area for the canopy? Would help those who arrive early. As for flat not much chance. Elwood lives near by and says only the entrance is flat. Two weeks ago Elwood had a ham radio fest there. Also Elwood is involved with the RA, former president. No matter it will be fine. Typical RA rally. Lots of quirks.

RA Rally!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #2872

• Dennis Mickanin
  • Senior Boarder
I have No info where the Group camping for us is planned. I will be arriving Thur. lunch time. If you Find "OUR" spot Please try to make it visible for the rest of us coming in after you. Bill the tent (canopy) Guy may be looking for our spot too... if he is putting up other canopies, feel free to let him know where we are located. The canopy is 10x20, 2 tables and 8 chairs is what I ordered.

RA Rally!!! Gone WOKE!!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #2873

• Ron
  • Expert Boarder
On a serious note, I want to talk with you about the elephant in the room, or rather COVID-19. We all want it to go away so we can resume a normal life but the reality is we've got to deal with the situation we've been handed. The current status in Haywood County is Code Orange, meaning masks are required in all county facilities and masks are encouraged elsewhere.

That leads me to our policy at the rally and what you can expect when you get there. In no particular order, these are the precautions we have taken.

Shower trailers will be professionally cleaned Friday and Saturday. This is scheduled for mid-day so it should not interrupt your routine.

Hand washing stations will be placed in locations that don't have a permanent sink.

Hand sanitizer will be available everywhere. Please use it liberally.

Masks will be available for those who may have lost theirs on the way.

Social distancing is encouraged at all times, especially when waiting in line.

Masks are encouraged outdoors and around the rally site.

Masks will be required indoors so that we are in stride with Haywood County policy for their government buildings.

If you feel uncomfortable with the current situation, we will gladly roll your registration over until next year. Please use this Contact Form.

We understand the situation is not ideal and we want everyone to have a choice.

Thank you and I look forward to what promises to be the best rally in RA History!

Matt Smith
Rally Chairman
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds